RE: FW: Re: FW: Windows 95 To: xywrite

On Mon, 18 Sep 1995 21:58:21 -0400 (EDT) m wrote:

>  I'd like to see the speller configured so you can totally blow away the
>case sensitive features as a setup option. It's far more trouble than it's
>worth. Click on ignore all, then you have to tell it whether to ignore caps
>or all letters, ugh! Ugh!! UGHHH!!!!
>Just make it go away. Geez, the danged thing will stop on MacArthur and
>McKinley every bleeping time. There is no way to fix it, apparently.
>
>And while we're on the subject. Can't that "double word encountered" feature be
>configured so that if a punctuation mark appears between the words the
>double word message doesn't kick in?
>
>--Leslie--
>`[1;32;46mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered

This is exactly what I have been complaining about for about
since I received the latest version (4.12). It actually is a
step backward from version 4.11. Also, they never did fix the
problem of text being cut off at the bottom of the screen when
using page up/down keys. When you can not read a line at the
bottom and page down, the sentence is off the screen which
forces you to cursor up to find it. How dumb and annoying!

Date: 09/19/95
Time: 10:08:45
San Antonio, TX