Re: WILD CARDS

Is it true that looking in all three footnote sets also opens RH and RF? I
never saw that (maybe didn't test it either).

Hey, I'm an outside defender of XyQuest too! Staunch! But inside, the best
stance is something like "loyal opposition". I simply want them to be better.
And I sincerely believe that an area in which they badly fall down is that
they're always "moving on" to bigger and better things without first fixing
what they've already got.

In any case, I live by William Blake's aphorism, "Without Opposition is No
Progression". Think about it. He's right.