Re: ARRGH

steve: i don't know of any local xywrite users group around here. i'm really
interested in talking to others who train & support xywrite... all this
programming stuff is ok, but would most welcome hearing of training experiences
& sharing stuff like that. let me know if you're into it. i work just "off"
the hill - down pa ave se. i'm also VERY interested in finding others who
support xy in the whole country, since i think i explained via this board
earlier - we'll be moving in a year or two, and i'm going to need to find
another training/support gig. i'd love to stay with xy. brenda