TOGCM

Thanks Carl, that is very nice to have. I don't really need the ruler
line anyway, and not having the brightness of its elements makes Xy4
that much easier on the eyes. It's great to find that the greater eye
friendliness of the DOS environment is now available in one second. I
find switching to the normal GUI to do my email very jarring now!