Re: Windows vs DOS XyWrite vs the future?

I'm deciding on a notebook computer (and would be grateful for
recommendations), but this posting was prompted by Steve Crutchfield's
laudatory statements about OS/2.

If OS/2 Warp turns out to be a winner as well, I'm considering using it as the
operating system for my impending notebook. I use XyWin at work under Windows
and have always had problems with lockups (even after periodic reinstallations
of both).

Are there any cons to running XyWin under OS/2?

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute
University of New Mexico-Albuquerque diecker@xxxxxxxx