Re: Northgate Keyboards

I have a Northgate moldering (not really) in the attic -- abandones because
of a key-bounce problem I never solved (and didn't get around to telling
Northgate about during the warranty period). Anybody have that experience in
Xy--the appearance of unwanted double letters?

My solution is a Keypro keyboard, with nicely clicky keys and somewhat
functional F keys on the left and across the top (somewhat functional because
the key repeat doesn't work on them). The keys are programmable. It has a
calculator built into the numpad. Company is Focus Electronics, Ltd., and I
know nothing about them.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx