From: rickmcelroy@xxxxxxxx
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, Jun 20, 2009 11:17 am
Subject: Re: Thanks to Carl
"Carl Distefano:
It pleases me to see people chatting normally,
as though nothing had happened. That was the goal: to change the
tablecloth while the dinner was in progress, without disturbing the
dishes -- or the diners.
Cognac, anyone?"
Hi
For years I've been collecting Quotes that I think are exceptional.
After reading Carl's remark above, I see that I need to add a section about concepts.
I'm wondering now if Carl might have written John F. Kennedy's, Ask not what your country can do for speech.
Terrific concept about the dinner, Carl.
Just a little Cognac for me, thank you.
Thanks for saving the LIST.
Rick