Re: running Xy on a Mac

And presumably, one can install XP on Parallels on new and future
Macs as well as old ones? (In other words, we don't expect a new
version of Parallels that won't accept older versions of Windows?)

So we're talking about running Xywrite (and Tamedos, I assume) on
a virtual XP inside a Mac. Sounds like a lot of moving parts ...
but if it works, it works.
What snags have you encountered? There must be some!

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM, flash mailto:flash@xxxxxxxx wrote:
On 4/11/11 8:03 PM, Lynn Brenner wrote:

> Do you install XP as a 'virtual machine'  from the same Windows XP disk
> you'd install on a PC? Or is there a special Mac version of XP for
> Parallels?

The former.