Re: Further to XY under XP: finding config.xy

** Reply to message from Peter Cassidy
on Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:41:14 -0400

> Wow, I wonder what I am missing in my Xyperience by using an IBM
> terminal keyboard.

Wanna find out? Issue this command at a DOS prompt, when a
bunch of windows are open on the Desktop:
  GoXy.exe "{self}" /key(LW)d
(Instruct GoXy to poke LeftWinkey-D into the keyboard buffer.
Doesn't matter what physical keyboard you're using -- in Win32,
it works. There are a WHOLE SLEW of similar commands!)

If you don't have GoXy.exe on your computer and yet you have U2
installed, then U2 is NOT installed properly. GoXy is required
by many frames. Consult the README at
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/, and install U2UTILS.EXE. (Or get
GoXy separately at http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/Go.ZIP and
locate it in the DOS PATH, along with the Help files.)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx