Re: Can anyone help me?

>I've written a program in Xywrite III that does about a 100 ch commands.
>
>I've now discovered that I need to put a TF command before each bit of the
>programme.

Huh? What is a TF command? I have a number of such search/replace files
(for example for changing Ascii to Mac), but I don't recall anything about any
"TF command".

>Is there a quick way of inserting all the TF commands before the BC command?
>Or is it a slow process of changing it occurrence by occurrence?

If you really want to insert something in every line, you do that with a --
you guessed it --
ch command. But what *is* this TF thing?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo