Re: Off-topic Mouse and browser

Jordan wrote:
I use a different model -- the Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse, which has both
a wheel / button and a "marble" style trackball. A great mouse, and I even wrote a review on it. In any case, it worked fine with all the browsers you mentioned.
I haven't found anything it does not work with, on two OS platforms.
Thanks, but the shape of the old Mouseman Pro is perfect for my hand, so
I'm working with Logitech tech support on the problem.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx