Re: yet another dumb question

The command is "go"

Thus, "go 13" will take you to page 13.

At 11:44 AM 8/7/01 -0400, you wrote:
After working with very short docs for such a long time, I'm forgetting some of the crucial long doc features in Xy4DOS, like there was a great command to jump to page x. Can anyone tell me what this command is, and where there is a convenient summary of similar commands? I checked out the help without being able to find anything useful. Oh, the help frames in Xy3 were really cool! But unfortunately, I've managed to configure my Xy3 so that alt-F9 doesn't give help and I no longer know how to get to help there! Apols for this string of RTFM questions.