Re: Win10 upgrade news

Reply to note from William TeBrake  Thu, 26 May 2016
17:05:47 -0400

Bill,

> I realize of course that messages saying positive things about
> Windows 10 are not entirely welcome on this list, but [...]

I, for one, find your experience reassuring. I plan to give W10 a hard look
before the free-upgrade period expires. I waited something like 10 years to
upgrade from XP to W7, but upgrade I did, and didn't regret it. If W10
promises faster bootups, logoffs, and shutdowns without compromising anything
essential, I may just go for it. And if a subscription model is in the cards,
so be it. As long as I get value for money, I don't much care what the pricing
model is.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx