List Of Bugs

When new maintenance versions are released, could you make a file available
that tells what bugs have been squashed?

I recently phoned to see if the screen refresh bug in version 4.011 had been
fixed. I ended up at Tech Support.

I explained my concern. The Tech Support staff member indicated that version
4.014 fixed this bug. However when I received version 4.014, I found that it
didn't.

I know that the world won't end without this bug fix and was pleased with the
speed with which I received version 4.014. I just felt let down thinking that
it would be gone and I wouldn't have to work around it any longer. So if it is
possible to provide a bug fix list, it would make it easier for the user to
assess if he or she really needs a particular maintenance release.

Thanks for listening.

  Gary