Re: Displays

A very strange case!

I have sent to the list this message:

The Uwe Sieber's DOS fonts are the best solution. I am using them now
and XyWrite 4 displays very well in my 21" monitor. It is worth to pay
$6 for the licensed version. They are now available in CP850. I have a
beautiful full screen under Windows using the 16x37 font.
Manuel Castelao

But the list showed the following message: