RE Reg-Read.me

Michael mentions directories as a factor in his encountering of this
message, so let me add that editor.exe is in d:\xyw4dos, and I'm almost
always logged into that directory. I keep my data files in various
directories on drive e:, so I just have to CD e:\whatever and then
remember to preface all file-related commands with e:--something that's
second nature by now. Actually, on the machine over at the office, where
I have also sometimes gotten that message, editor.exe is in C:\xy4dos and
data are on drive d: (And in both XyWrite and Dbase I'm forever
forgetting which machine I'm on and issuing a command with d: at home, or
with e: at the office, and getting error messages. I really should
repartition the office hard drive, but what a hassle!)
Patricia
PS Second Harry's Hosannas.