Re: Paragraphs in H.T.M.L.

At 11:35 PM 12/26/00 -0800, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>Is FrontPage the only game in town for this, in the Windoze world ? There
were a

Surely not, but increasingly, I run across people who claim to be "web page
designers" and when asked an html question, they answer "Oh, I don't know
all that stuff. I just use Word". Urgh!

>selection wasn't greater on the Win-32 side of the fence, as it usually
is. Not
>to mention Shareware, or even some Freeware.

If you look for good freeware, download the "light" version of "Notetab".
For the price, you will not be disappointed. Fast, clean, and the html
editing features are not half bad. Should make a good combination with with
XYwrite.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)