Re: Cannot Load Printer

** Reply to message from Richard Giering  on
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:24:13 -0400

> I now suspect the answer lies with the previous message that the
> lexmark is a winprinter.

Could be -- I have no experience with this. Know about winmodems (and steer
clear of them), but not winprinters.

> If so, I believe I know what I have to do.

Well, let us know what you do, or what the solution is. I'm curious -- this is
a new area for me. If an entirely brainless gadget is at the other end of an
LPT: port, it seems pretty useless to me. Or else we're into a new realm.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx