From: nsivin
To: XYWRITE
Subject: Re: Are you there? --> printer drivers
Date: March 12, 1996 00:00

Doug:
>of WYSIWYG, TrueType fonts and the increasingly outdated 3.x printer
>drivers. I know I can't.

A friend of mine is facing that problem right now. She bought
a new printer but doesn't find a proper driver for it on the
old 3+ driver floppy. Being computer-ignorant, I can't really
advise anything other than to buy XY4 and "making the transition"
(shudder). But she loves the old XY and would prefer to keep using
it. If there is any magic solution out there, I'd be happy to pass
it on. TIA

 --
 -- Rene