Re: Out with the Old

". I have subscribed to lists for several of the 7 word processors
" that I use intermittently (incl. XyDos and XyWin, which I
" use by preference, simply because they work better). *Every*
" list is full of complaints, just because it is boring to say
" nsivin@xxxxxxxx

	Seven?  You've admitted to Pc-Write 2.6 and XYDOS XyWin
	what else?

Here.
 QEdit PCWrite 2.6 Describe (os/2) copy con > filename" E (from System editor in OS/2) only 2 of the above are 'word processors' the rest are 'editors' Daniel Say