Re: ALT-F6 in Win95

On Sat, 4 Oct 1997, Rene von Rentzell wrote:

> >I've just discovered that the Alt-F6 toggle (between open documents)
> >doesn't work in XyWrite for Windows under Win95. All that happens is
> >that XyWin's title bar changes color to grey as though another
> >program was now the active window (though no other window opens on
> >top of XyWin). Anyone know a work-around to get this toggle back?
> >
> >Best,
> >
> >   Michael
>
> No idea about Win95 (I stick with 3.1, its less intrusive), but how
> about taking the key definition and assigning it somewhere else?
> Isn't there something about Win95 refusing to let go of certain Alt+
> definitions?

Being accustomed to the NB function and keypad key mappings, I am using
a keyboard in XyWin modified to resemble the NB standard. Alt-F10 works
quite nicely for toggling between the two most current windows. Just
experiment with what seems reasonably "natural" to you.

	Dorothy

*****
Dorothy Day
Indiana University
day@xxxxxxxx
*****
	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."