Re: Printing page range

Michael Norman wrote:

Document information? Got me with that one.
See the file Robert posted here back about last January, the whole of the XPL manual; it has a section on that.
Hm. You mean XY can generate two end-of-file markers? I'll use Notepad to take a look.
Yes, there's a place after the first one where, if you're logging in, who created the file and a whole lot of other stuff is stored. There are U2 routines to remove one of both of the ASCII 26s. But I'd use List rather than Notepad to be sure of seeing all of it.

Michael Norman

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx