Re: Quark Tags

Jack:

In re Quark Tags:  I keep the XyWrite style sheets.  They're imported to
Quark via a NAPs filter, which does all the conversions.  The Mac
guys run the NAPs filter, so I can't tell you too much about it.  I would call the
Tech Group and they'll give you the name and address of the
company that makes it.

There are a couple of problems:  Quark isn't all that successful
at interpreting quote marks that appear in places they didn't
anticipate: for example the captain said--"abandon ship!" will
not produce the quotes in the order you expect.  You will
probably get --''abandon ship!''

Best to get hold of the Mac character set and use the correct
ASCII equivalents.

Regards,

%%Leslie%%