Re: TTG Tech Support

>We always hear when people are dissatisfied, but seldom when they are
>pleased.
>Obviously we get a lot of calls, and I do believe most calls are resolved
>successfully. We have recently hired some additional personnel and a new
>Technical Services Manager. This area of our business is quite important
>to us.

Canb you offer us XyWrite users any hints as to TTG's plans for this
product in the future? I spent more than 10 years with XyWrite, but have
just about given it up since there seems little in the way of new releases,
etc.

And it's not that XyWrite is bad as it stands, the DOS product especially
is great! I'd love to see a version for OS/2, for example.

_peter

Peter Feldmann