Re: Carl's Spell Frame

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Okay. Can you try swapping in the version of the frame encoded
below? It's probably later than the one you have. Import this
message into XyWrite, issue DECODE to decode the frame,
then DeFine the entire frame and issue ADD2U2.

I'm not hopeful that it will make a difference, but it's worth a
try.

Maybe if you had been more hopeful . . . Tried that and now issuing SPELL  does nothing. Both decode and add2u2 processes executed and completed perfectly, as verified on the message line after completion. By the way, the version you have just sent is indeed much newer; the one in my system was dated 10-31-01.