From: "Carl Distefano" mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Beginner .kbd syntax question
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 17:19:48 -0400

Reply to note from "Carl Distefano" mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx Wed, 30 Mar 2016
17:16:20 -0400

> You were off by one function. You want BX (Blind Execute) instead
> of JM:
>
> 44=XH,BX,(,S,A,D,/,N,V, ,L,P,T,4,)

Better still:

44=DZ,BX,(,S,A,D,/,N,V, ,L,P,T,4,)

Func DZ closes the DeFine (like the second press of the DF key).

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:06:02 -0400
From: Harry Binswanger mailto:hb@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Big ci frame for Tame users

Thanks, Carl.

Per usual, I can't quite figure out from the docs how to get it to work on
my (uniquely fussy) system.

But I have no real need for anything other than BCI.

Regards,
Harry