Re: Outlining collapsing

    > What I want is to first write short notes like this
(tabs create
    > indents):

    > Bla bla bla
    >    Bla bla bla
    >        Bla bla bla
    >            Bla bla bla
    >
    > And then I want to press a key and have the deepest level
    > disappear; press again, the next deepest disappear, etc., thus
    > "compressing" the text and letting my crow breathe easier - just
    > like in WinWord. I do NOT want any fancy numbering.

    ahaaA! This is exactly what I had on my trusty
old-but-still- functioning NEC PC8201 with the Ultimate ROM II chip from Traveling
Software. The outliner that came on the chip together with T-Word and
T-Base was called Idea!, and for years I thought that all
outliners behaved in the same way. Nota Bene's outlining
function disillusioned me because there were too many options and
the process of collpasing seemed to take forever (in fact all it
did was to create an invisible prompt to hold the now-hidden
text); is there an equivalent in XyWrite?

************************* Tony Hirtenstein
West Oxfordshire ***********************