Re: Pre-Xy

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 Now I'm really confused! I received an off-group message saying that my posts were plain text! arrrgggghhhh...I give up. Microsquish has beaten me...this time!-Bry

Brian,

They are definitely *not* plain text, as they come through at this end.  Your posts just prior to this one (which I'm getting as blue-highlighted) were in some tiny font, like the posts from Polly.   Whether it's just HTML formatting, or some kinda MicroStuff, I'm not sure.  There must be some hidden default or format override in effect at your end.  Say what you like about the mail client in Netscape, but it makes controlling these things, at the composition *or* the sending stage, exceedingly easy.  The one thing it doesn't seem to handle with any consistency is line-wrap to avoid those annoying short lines.

Jordan