Re: Xy'd NB

Michael Norman wrote:
Aside from this, I note that ProcessExp shows ntvdm still running AFTER I quit XY. My ignorance aside, is this having any effect on NBWIN?
On Vista, when I quit Xy, cmd.exe and NTVDM close a microsecond
after, per ProcessExplorer. Just tested. Xy is launched from a
shortcut that points to c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe /c
d:\xy4\editor.exe (so that I can get a distinctive icon, not the
blankety blank piece of paper one), and run in Windowed mode.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx