XyWrite in Linux

>> As I understand it, there is a Linux module called "DOSEMU" that emulates a
DOS environment

> Yes, but heretofore no one could get it working or get Xy working
> under it. But now Bob Zimmerman has gotten it running under the (I
> think later) DOSBOX emulator, so there is light at the end of the
> tunnel. (I believe DOSBOX coems standard with SuSe.)

> Patricia M. Godfrey
Thanks, Patricia. Yes, I've just confirmed that DOSBOX is included with SuSe. DOSBOX also is still being developed and supported, and DOSEMU apparently is not (since about 2001). Thanks for the tip!

Jeff Seager

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com.