Re: Am I using the latest version of vDosXy(3)?

Joaquín,

Ok. This is a nice addition anyway, and I prefer it to nothing at all.
Would it be possible to skip every second blink somehow? It is a bit
nervous, but fortunately you can turn it off, if and when it gets too
much on your nerves.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)