Archive on Web

As an experiment, we have made the XYWRITE list's archives accessible
via Gopher and the World Wide Web for the next month. If they are
used, we will continue. There are new two ways to access the XyWrite
archives in addition to the old way:

1. Open a Gopher connection to ccat.sas.upenn.edu
  Then, choose "Software Archives for CCAT and ETS" from the menu.
  Then, choose "XyWrite Discussion and Support" from the next menu.

2. Use a Web browser (or Gopher browser) to go to the following
address: gopher://ccat.sas.upenn.edu:70/11/software/xywrite

Cheers,

--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science