Compuserve, Xy4 For Windows

Tried to send a message, but pressing Escape toggled my Crosstalk 16 into
command mode. So you probably didn't get it. I'd like to know about
converting Ventura Publisher fonts for use with XY4. Postscript (.BFM, I
believe). Also hopefully that will take the Ventura width tables and generate
screen fonts for XY4. Also, is there anticipated to be (or have I not noticed,
a windows version of XY4? Now that I finally have a fast (even if monochrome)
laptop, I can actually run windows, perhaps even usefully, although much of me
is getting sick & tired of DOS and I'm beginning to think I should have bought
a Macintosh. Thanks for your help.