Re: Testers wanted for new Copy/Paste/Replace routine

(Somebody just wrote to me -- he knows who is -- and said, quote, "I set up
CLIPW* on my office machine (it took about 60 seconds) and it works
BEAUTIFULLY! Cutting and pasting a 378K block back and forth between W[ord]
P[erfect] and Xy4 is unbelievably fast and smooth. Fan-fu**in-tastic!" Now
THAT'S what I like to hear, on 4 hours sleep. Not these proemial groans.)

Twarn't me. But I second it. I got it running right after install.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx