General Failure observation

I'm one of the people who gets a "General Failure" error message when I
print from XyDOS 4.017 with Win95.

I've just noticed that this happens only if the default drive is one of
my hard disks (C: or D:). When the default is A: I do not get an error
even though my file is not on A: and XyWrite doesn't try to access A:
when printing. I don't know what this means. Maybe it will give someone
an idea about the problem.

(I get the error message with both C: and D: as default drives, even
though XyWrite is on C: and my temp file is set for C:\windows\temp.)

Myron