XY3 keyboard for XYdos4

Patricia Godfrey wrote

Subj:  xy4 and xy3
Date:  10/21/01
To: contact@xxxxxxxx

Charles--

I'm a member of the Xywrite group. I went through many of the travails you
describe.

Xy4 out of the box offered the option of installing a XY3 keyboard, as well
as related files. These were named xy4-3.kbd, xy4-3.dfl, and the help file,
xy4-3.hlp. If you have the original floppies or CD or whatever, you could
reinstall if that wouldn't screw up whatever customizing you have done since.

The superb manual which came with XY4 is quite helpful. I used that xy4-3
option and lived happily (nearly) ever after.

Good luck.

Bruce Felknor