Re: The Dark Side

Tom,

While I agree completely that dollar for dollar a PC gives greater
return, on high end machines a 700mz Pentium III runs Adobe Photoshop
applications about one half the speed of an Apple G4. Anyone who thinks
Word or WordPerfect are sluggish in handling large documents when
compared to XyWrite should try to work with a 100 meg image file on a
machine that hasn't had a daily steroid injection.

Processing speed and dealing with an industry that believes only Macs
can produce the files they need have pushed me to the edge.

Jon