Re: on offer (2 items)

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Bill Troop wrote:

> Oh, Heck, Carlo got ahead of me! I have 4 docs, Sig docs, and Win docs, but
> no 3 docs - and why hasn't anyone talked about the glories of 2? Oh yeah,
> only two screens.
>
> I must say, with regard to all you III+ fans out there, that I recently
> started III up and was blown away by its speed. It reminds you that
> computers were once supposed to work instantaneously.

I've been kicking myself for the last ten years or so for giving away
my XyWrite II disks. Xy III lets you open more than two files and has
a very nice customizable help file, but Xy II was AMAZINGLY fast.

  ms44278@xxxxxxxx
  Mike Shupp
  California State University, Northridge
  Graduate Student, Dept. of Anthropology