Re: a show of hands, pls

Annie Fisher's message reminded me that there HAVE been a large number of
messages that are peripheral to XyWrite, and that my interest in the list
has waned considerably since spring. Perhaps that's a seasonal thing
(summer gets more of us away from the desk), but I think a lot of the
questions below are worth asking. Why not let's get back to nitty-gritty?
Now isn't there someone out there who's been having problems with
paginating indicies in small Roman numerals, or redifining the shift key
to make the phone ring?

Carlo Caballero