Re: Still need help with installing XyWrite on XP!

From: Jo Beverley
> > To get an idea of your degree of techiness: have you ever modified any of
> > your Xy keyboard assignments?
>
> No. As I say, it seems to do everything I want with simple keystrokes. What
> sort of things might I want to modify? Bear in mind that all I do is type in
> words, indent paragraphs and a bit of underlining.

Then you don't need U2. Anyway, if you've never modified the keyboard or done any other
customizing, it will be Greek to you. If you develop an interest down the road, it'll always be
there.

Welcome to the group, Jo. It's been quiet lately, but if a question comes up, you can usually get
it answered here.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx