From: Patricia M Godfrey
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Jun 24, 2011 2:29 pm
Subject: Re: OT Re: virus warning

No. I cannot/don't use my (part time) employer's ISP, and for years I
have used Juno, which is cheap. But it has started in with this larding
of messages with what I frankly consider spam (there's a culinary mixed
metaphor for you), so I should gladly change, could I find something I
can afford. Juno has one account per user (I know, becaus I set one up
for my niece whan I gave her my laptop, and had a terrible time getting
it removed.) and while it is POP/SMTP/whatever), it is otherwise strictly
for klutzed.

Patricia

http://www.juno.com/freeemail?refcd=JUTAGOUT1FREM0210; target=_blank>http://www.juno.com/freeemail?refcd=JUTAGOUT1FREM0210