Orbis Under XyWrite 4.016

   I have been out of commision fgor about a year with illness but am back at
again. QUESTION: I got the old Orbis/Xy4 update to install Orbis but it never
worked properly...i.e. left frame lines in the screen after a search and insert
operation with Orbis. I havbe just arranged ti have Xy 4.016 sent out. Is
there a way to get Orbis to work with 4.016 or should I just eat the money I
spent last year on Orbis and just forget about it? Does that feature work in
Nota Bene? I would appreciate any info I can get. I started with XyWrite II+
and have sen perfection in III+ and nothing but frustration since.
   Thanks very much.....sure wish ORBIS would work with Xy4!!!!
                   Terry Kiely
                   DePaul University
                   College of Law
                   Chicago, Il