Re: PCtips

Judith Davidsen wrote:

> > DELTAGS has been in there for quite some time. Are you sure the .U2
> > itself is enabled ? There is some minimal setup required before it
> > is.
> >

> I use dtf and zap26, so I assume my U2 is enabled. My
> version is 97, June 2000.
>
> To use deltags, what goes on the cmline?

Ummmm, DELTAGS . . . then hit your HelpKey.

If you were READing your U2 .inf file, and searching there, I don't know.
No, wait, yes I do. Just switched back to XY and searched my v. 1.04 inf.
file, where it appears at page 13, line 34. Call the file up in Read Only
mode, go to the Command Line and Execute

 GO 13-34

and you should be pretty close, even though you are not running the same
U2 version. A search in the corresponding XYWWWEB.U2 file also finds
DELTAGS, although for some unknown reason I run into a "Cannot Continue
Scrolling" error and ditto an "Item Not Found" error from EDITOR, when I
try to ascertain its exact position in the file.

Jordan