Re: Dictionaries

Are you talking about using American Heritage with XY3 or XY4. I used it
with XY3 as a TSR just fine, then Signature (and XY4) came along, and it
wouldn't function as a TSR anymore. Nor will my new Websters (Multilex) ---
well, I shouldn't say the Webster's doesn't work with XY4, it does after a
fashion, just that the menus go a bit crazy after exiting the dictionary,
which is a pain. The dictionary and thesaurus work okay, it's just the
afterwards that's the problem.
 Also, which version of the A.H. are you talking about? The one that comes
with Microsoft Bookshelf, or the newer stand-alone version??

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!