Re: XyWrite for Windows versus XP Pro/SP2

Paul, do you have a clean XyWin set up? That is, one originally created
from a fresh installation? If not, I could send you one on a CD (send me
a snail mail address off list). I'd try copying that, renaming
XYWstart.int something else, so it doesn't run, and see what happens.
Unfortunately, if you create a shortcut, Windows somehow recognizes it as
a Windows app, so you get a .LNK file, not a .pif, and that gives you
much less ability to set your options, esp memory ones, which I suspect
are at the root of the problem.

On the other hand, as I said before, now that Robert has solved the
printing problem, what does one need XyWin for that XyWDOS cannot do much
better? All I ever used it for was as a print engine to get TrueType
fonts.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx