Re: Directory display errors using vdos-lfn

Hi John,

I have checked with this. This is a bug in XyWrite 3; the latest original vDos will encounter this too. I have fixed this in vDos-lfn (build 2016.05.25). Please download the new version. And for Kari, could you please update the vDos-lfn for XyWrite installer to include the latest vDos-lfn? Thanks!

Wengier