Mac nonsense.

Hello all.

Hi especially Robert. I'm trapped in a DOSBox. All the basic functions work fine. I'm using it every day. Even rigged a way to print, substituting a tyf-copytomacdesktop-callupinpreview-printfrompreview sequence (with postghst.prn driving xy, of course) for the typ U2 routine. There I have to quit and re-enter xy.

But I can't get out and stay connected. My email bell rings and I have to close the shop, lock the door and go away. You MSWindows folks have a massive magnificent U2 functionality at your fingertips. Great. Don't like the overhead in that system.

Will anyone jot down a few notes on how to build such an interface to the MacOSX Unix core? Lotsa fun things could start to happen. Appreciate the forum.

Fred Weiner