Re: Getting the right W2K version

Ok, it is not so simple, but meanwhile I am trying to figure out
WinPrint. It is a command-line utility. See:
http://www.primewares.com/WinPrint-34224.html
There is supposed to be some documentation, but I have not located it
yet. It was on Simtel, which is a thing of the past. Some mirrors exist.
See:

http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?29678-Simtel-net-is-gone&p=215214#post215214

DOS is indeed in dire straits!

Best regards,