Re: Xy and Eudora [also DDE and Netscape] (related issues of popmail and OLE)

Sounds like a very interesting approach. But why not use the popmail
client in Netscape 2.0? It doesn't have every bell and whistle that
Eudora has, but it's quite serviceable, and to me easier than running
two programs at once.

David Firestone
fstone@xxxxxxxx