Re: netbooks, keyboards, old-fashioned Xy4 DOS

David wrote:
I use autohotkey and leave it on in XyW (I'm using old III+; can't speak for IV). It works fine with (at least that version of) XyW.
Yes, I didn't mean to imply that there's be some conflict between Xy and
AutoHotkey. It's rather that I wanted to keep my pre-existing Xy keyboard
assignments, and some of these (e.g., the Funciton keys) are used quite
differently in Xy than they way I use them in Windows programs. E.g., in
Xy, F1 is start define (function DF), but out of Xy I use F1 to output "Harry."

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx